At Axcess FX we are committed to conducting our business in both an ethical and responsible and manner. We understand the importance of addressing and recognizing the risks of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chain and operations.
Our statement sets out the steps we have taken during the financial year to ensure human trafficking and slavery are not taking place in any part of our business or our supply chains.
Business and Supply Chains
Axcess FX operates a website (theaxcess.net) providing various products and services related to forex trading software. The supply chain that supports our business operations, includes:
- Developers of automated forex software
- Marketing companies
- IT support service providers
Policies on Slavery and Human Trafficking
Axcess FX is dedicated to ensuring that there is no human trafficking or modern slavery in any part of our business or supply chains. Our Anti-Slavery Policy is our commitment to:
- Operating both ethically and with integrity in our business relationships.
- Implementing and enforcing strong systems and controls to make sure that human trafficking and modern slavery is not occurring anywhere in our supply chains.
Due Diligence Processes
As part of Axcess FX’s process to both identify and mitigate risk, we have in systems in place to:
- Protect the rights of whistleblowers
- Monitor any potential areas of risk in our supply chains
- Make sure that all our suppliers adhere to our values
Risk Assessment and Management
As a business, we have in place systems to identify, assess, and manage any risk of modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains. It includes ensuring that our policies are complied and monitoring their effectiveness.
To develop a high degree of understanding about the risks associated with modern slavery and human trafficking in our business and supply chains we provide:
- Training to all staff, especially those involved in procurement and supply chain management.
We have established our own internal performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of our efforts in ensuring that slavery and human trafficking are not taking place in our business or supply chains. It includes making sure our supply chain are aware of the standards we operate to.
After a review of the effectiveness of steps we have taken over the year to ensure that there is no slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains, we will take the following further steps:
- Continue to develop our existing training for staff
- Constantly review our risk assessment process for identifying and mitigating any areas of risk.
If you have any questions about our Modern Slavery Statement please send an email to email@example.com.